Thursday 29 September 2011

Busy Getting Back to Durham

So obviously I've not been doing much in the past week or so :P I'm sure most of you reading this will know it's because I'll suddenly realise that I've not got much time left before I'm back up to Durham; I'm also finishing off Dragonite who I'd love to put a photo of up here but I've put my camera somewhere for packing. I'm particularly proud of his curvy antennae thingys (anyone know what they actually are?)

Random picture of Dragonite from google pictures.
I promise he looks like this, except knitted, and more... sat on the floor shaped, because knitted Dragonite's wings don't work very well; the holes in the fabric mean he can't fly.

So I've packed all my knitting things already, aside from three balls of wool - yellow, turquoise and white to finish his wings and feet before I'm off :) I should have finished him much earlier but the pattern bits I wrote are on a laptop I sent in for repair a month ago. If I don't get it back tomorrow I'll have to make do with my Photoshop-less, Microsoft Office-less and useful file-less new computer. It's not too bad, but I could really do with my internet bookmarks and my One Note files. I can still get on the internet and knit fine so I'm coping!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really looking forward to getting hold of him! <3

    ReplyDelete