Wednesday 16 May 2012

Make All the Stuff (now on Youtube but not really)

 A few photos have been popping up on the facebook page these last few days from a couple of little projects I've been doing with NerdEast in mind. Most exciting for me is probably the scale mail pouch, which I've been thinking about for a long time but never really got round to having a go at. Making a lot of little things is always fun because the variety stops me getting too tired of any one thing ^_^



All the projects :D

I also went shopping today to get hold of a few useful things, from a Mandarin book to help me when I'm off to China in June to studying snacks. I came across something very interesting in my little diversion though; I'm now the owner of a little eyelet pressing kit. If I have time later today I'll edit this post to include a photo of the results of using that to make a simple little drawstring pouch or something like that.

EDIT: I wanted to make a thing but I thought it is late and people will probably be cross at me if I start using the sewing machine because it is all noisy and bad, so I made a CraftyMutt youtube channel instead, which eventually decided to reside at www.youtube.com/user/CraftyMuttVideos
But there's nothing there yet :( because it is night and I cannot make a video of knitting at night. It will probably stay like this until after exams.
POST EDIT: I just re-read what I posted and that made very little sense probably because I am very sleepy. Just so nobody worries I don't mean that it is night time and will probably stay like that until after exams, I just meant the channel would be empty. But at least I decorated it with some bones and stuff so it looks pretty.

Also I will do all the revision. But crafting is the perfect revision break (also watching kittens) so I've found my output has increased while my revision is in this relaxed revising time, it's still over a week before any exams start for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment