Saturday 7 July 2012

Crafty Trip Away

I've mentioned here and there that I'll be going to China soon, and that soon is this coming Thursday! After that day I won't be able to answer anything from facebook, this blog, youtube or many places. If there is something you would really like to ask about then I will check my e-mail when I can (sfarfort@yahoo.co.uk as usual!)

I'll hopefully be sending some photos and maybe a few bits of writing via e-mail for somebody else to post up here or CraftyMutt's facebook, but other than that there won't be any CraftyMutt stuff going on until early August!

No orders can be finished and sent off from now until then either, sorry! But anything now will be picked back up as soon as I can!

Until then, goodbye for now and I hope everyone else enjoys whatever they're doing this summer :D

No comments:

Post a Comment